Product Search Tips
Searching is simple if you have used any online searching websites like google. See below for what the search screen looks like and then read the instructions below it for effective searching tips.
To search for products the following search criteria can be used:
Once your search parameters are entered (in most scenarios you would most likely enter the keyword) you are
ready to search. Simply hit enter or click on
Search and your search results will be displayed directly below the search
- Account: if you have more than one account with us, select your buying account first. Selecting the right account is important as not all accounts are allowed to purchase all types of products. Simply click on the drop down box and select the account that you will use to purchase the product.
- Keyword: is required as this is your main search term. Do not limit your search to one word but type a few to improve search results. For example, if looking for syringes you might want to enter big syringe. Sometimes if you cannot find a product try part words, for example, instead of entering needles enter 'need'.
- Filter: (optional) is one more level of search that you can perform if you need to trim down the number of products found. For example, if you are looking for cat litter and you entered cat in the keyword box, you will receive 100s of products. Entering 'cat' in keyword and 'litter' in filter box searches for all products with 'litter' in search results for products with 'cat'. This effectively narrows down the search.
- Product Types: (optional) allows you to further filter products in a particular product group for example 'Food', 'Toys', etc.
- Purchased: (optional) ticking the box will search for all products that you have purchased from us in the past with the given search keyword(s). If you are only looking for products that you usually purchase from us, this will be a good option to tick to quickly find products and keeping the search result small.
- Sorting: (optional) search results can be sorted by 'Name', 'Last Purchase Date', 'Expiry Date' or 'Next Due Date'.