This site is only for our clients. All users must have an active account with us or be an employee of our clients'.
You probably are registered on this site. However you can have more logins should you want staff to be able to access the system on your behalf and action items.
To allow for this we have different levels of security built into the system and have allowed the main owner/supervisor to be able to manage their own staff logins. We will cover this in more detail under the 'My Accounts' section.
To register simply enter all details required on the site.
- Email Address: is required to register on the site. It should be a valid address that you can be contacted on. Password reset instructions will be sent to this address. Email addresses are unique on the site. So if you have already registered under this email address you cannot register again under the same email address.
- Username: is not compulsory however convenient if you choose a username shorter than your email address, allowing you quicker login (instead of full email address).
- Password: must be 8 characters or more in length. Please choose your password carefully to ensure it cannot be easily guessed.
- Name: is also required and you can enter your name as you want to be addressed by.
- Accounts: is required and must be an active account with us. If you do not know your account number please refer to your latest invoice or statement, or call our customer service number.
- Terms must be agreed upon. Tick the Terms & Conditions box after reading it and if you are the owner/supervisor/manager who manages the company then tick the owner box.
Once all details are entered, click on the 'Register' button to register. You should see a success message, however if any errors occur the page will reload and inform you of this. Once your registration is received, it will be processed and verified. You will not be able to log into the system until your login is approved. You will receive an email informing you if your registration has been successful or not.